Wednesday 6 April 2016

Striking and Frielding


WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.

My Strengths The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were…….Holding the bat hardly and moving forward to wack the ball and looking at it while wacking it.

The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were…….I was good at hitting the ball.
My Next Steps To improve my striking of a ball I need to…is making the ball go more away because…it only went all little bit.


To Improve my catching and fielding I need to…use soft hands because…it makes it easier to catch it

The game that I enjoyed the most was…the bating and catching game because…it was fun and challenging

No comments:

Post a Comment