Wednesday 12 April 2017

Current Events Term 1

Current Events Term 1


In Current Events I covered these topics:
  • The design of the Halswell Skate Park and I made a submission to the council.
  • Donald Trump’s Refugee Plan
  • Christchurch Earth Memorial
  • The new Ngā Puna Wai Sports Facility
  • The Red Zone and Avon River Regeneration Plan with a submission to the council.


My favorite topic was...The red zone regeneration plan because…it was fun reading and learning about it.


Here Regeneration Plan on the Red Zone and Avon River Regeneration Plan.


The Reading National Standards I have achieved are
  • Year 7 and 8
    • Identifying and resolving issues that come from competing information in texts
      gathering, evaluating, and synthesising information across a small range of texts
    • I can use appropriate skills and technologies to find and use a range of texts for specific purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment